Customising your Group Set-up
Once you have Group Admin Access you will need set up your Group so that your sites receive all the forms thy need to be compliant with your Food Control Plan.
After you have been set up with Group Admin access you will need to customise your Group account to suit your Food Control Plan.
You can customise your account by adding in suppliers and resources, as well as, adding and editing forms.
In this article:
The benefit of having a Group Set Up is that you can add in suppliers, resources, and forms at a group level. When something is added in at group level it means that it will be automatically set up in all the organisations within your group! This saves you the time of having to go through and set up each account individually.
An organisation cannot delete Suppliers from their account which have been added at a Group Level
To add suppliers at in your Group Admin account is the same as adding them in at an organisation level:
- Click on the Suppliers tab on the left hand side of the Dashboard
- Click on the green plus button
- You can either add in each supplier individually or you can bulk upload your suppliers
- You can edit your Suppliers by clicking on the pencil icon and you can also delete Suppliers by clicking on the bin icon
You can also add in Resources at a Group Level. That means that these Resources will be added in to all of the organisations within your group!
An organisation cannot delete Resources from their account which have been added at a Group Level
- Click on Resources on the left hand side of the dashboard
- Click on the green plus button this will allow you to add in a Resource as a file or as a link
You can add in four different types of Resources
- Documents | any relevant documents that you want across all or your organisations
- Food Items | any food items that are made across all of your organisations
- Certificates and Permits | any relevant certificates and permits you want across all your organisations
- Fault Reasons/Corrective Actions | any relevant fault reasons/ corrective actions you want added across all your organisations
Adding and Editing Forms
You can also add and edit Forms at a Group Level. This means that the Forms you add or edit will be included in all of the organisations that are in your group. This saves you the time of having to go through and set up each account individually. Adding and editing forms at a group level is the same as adding and editing forms at an organisational level. If you have a Customised Food Control plan this is how you ensure all your sites have the forms to cover your custom processes.
- Click on Forms on the left hand side of the Dashboard
- Click on the green plus button to create a new form
- Click on the pencil icon to edit existing forms
The key thing to note is that when you edit your Group Level Forms the changes will be made across all the organisations within your group. If you just want to make changes to a form within a specific account you need to do that from within that specific organisation.
An organisation cannot delete Forms that have been added to their account from Group Level. They do have the ability to turn off Forms that have been added from a Group Level. Check out how to to do this in our article | Turning Off a Form Completely