Altering an Existing Form
Sometimes you will need to add to or change an existing form to match your business needs. To do this you will need to be able to edit an existing form.
A common example of this would be altering the Safe Food Pro Cleaning forms. We have provided a template version with examples of cleaning tasks, but now you'll need to alter this form to suit your business's cleaning needs.
Check out our quick Form Building intro below:
Edit Existing Form
- Choose Forms from the Main Menu on the SFP Administration Console. The list of available forms will be displayed.
- Select the form you want to change by clicking the 'pencil' icon.
- You are then able to edit the scheduling and questions within a form.
- When you have made the desired changes click on the Save button at the bottom of the form.
- Back at the Form menu, your form will display without the green SFP* box beside it. This indicates that the form has been changed.
Note: Fields required by MPI in the "Template Food Control Plan" cannot be deleted or altered.
To add a New Question
- Click on the Black Plus 'Question' icon.
- Type in your question.
- Add a prompt e.g. Task complete or done?
- Change the answer type. SafeFoodPro has 30 answer types. The most commonly used types are: checkbox, short text, Yes/No, multi-choice. There are also options to pick from a list of staff, equipment or resources.
- If you want to make you question compulsory make sure the "Required" is displayed as a green button.
To Copy a Question
- Expand the question by clicking the drop-down button, looks like a 'v'.
- Click on the 'Duplicate this question' icon next to the bin icon.
- A copy of the question is inserted below the current question.
- Make changes to the text.