Adding Food and Service Suppliers
When adding food and service suppliers you need to keep a list of them all so you can track the source of your ingredients and maintain your equipment and premises.
Under Simply Safe and Suitable your verifier will check records of:
- your approved supplier list and supplier assurances (certificates)
- the name and contact details of your supplier
- the type and quantity of food received
- the temperature of the food received and if it needs to be kept at a certain temperature to make sure it is safe and suitable
Safe Food Pro provides you with an ad-hoc 'Receiving a delivery' form that you can fill in from the mobile application whenever you receive a food delivery. You can also add a photograph of the delivery docket which will help if you ever need to recall food. To use this form it is important that you list your regular food suppliers in the Suppliers page.
- Add one or more new suppliers by choosing 'Suppliers' from the Main menu on the Administration Console
- Click the green plus button
- Select either single supplier or bulk upload supplier
Adding a Single Supplier
Note: If you enter a phone number or email address for a Supplier then when you navigate to suppliers on the tablet you will be able to use these details to make a call or send an email to the supplier.