Uploading in Bulk
When uploading new staff, suppliers or equipment to Safe Food Pro you have the option of uploading in bulk. If you have already have a list of resources in a different file format you may find it easier to bulk upload from the CSV file feature.
Using the Bulk Upload
To bulk upload, depending on what you want to upload, choose either Suppliers, Equipment or Staff from the main menu in the Safe Food Pro administration console. Once you have selected either Suppliers, Equipment or Staff the process to bulk upload is the same.
- Click the green plus button
- Click the green arrow 'bulk upload' button
Click on the 'Template' link to get a copy of the CSV file format
Organise your existing file into this format and save it
Once you have the file ready click on the 'Upload' button and select your file
Your file will now be imported!
Bulk Upload Staff
When Bulk Uploading staff you'll need to match this exact format:
- First Name & Last Name are required fields
- PIN needs to be 4 digits & only numbers
Bulk Upload Equipment
When Bulk Uploading equipment you'll need to match this exact format:
- Equipment Name is a required field
- Equipment Category must match the existing categories (Cleaning, Cooking, Food Preparation, Freezer, Heating, Hot Holding, Refrigeration)
- Maintenance Frequency Interval must match the existing intervals (Day, Week, Month, Year, Hour or Kilometer)
- Maintained By must match the your existing Suppliers names from your Supplier page
- Date format DD/MM/YYYY
Bulk Upload Suppliers:
When Bulk Uploading suppliers you'll need to match this exact format:
- Supplier Name is a required field