Using the Selected Resource Answer Type
Do you want to refer to a specific resource in your form? Use the Select Resource Answer type
This answer type can be really useful when:
- Using a video or PDF as a training resource.
- Referring to your Menu in the Allergens form.
- if you upload your Pest Control Report as a resource you can then refer to it in the Visit from Pest Control form.
Setting up your Form:
- Add your Resource, you can upload either a file or URL resource:
- Go to Forms.
- Make a custom form or alter an existing form.
- Click the Question icon.
- Make the answer type Selected Resource.
- Select the Resource you want to show.
Completing the Form
Here's what the question will look like in the form:
- Simply click the eye icon to open the Resource.
- Once the Resource has been viewed you will need to go back to Safe Food Pro. Here are a few ways to get back to Safe Food Pro:
- Close the external Resource that opened, then click back on the Safe Food Pro App.
- Android Users: Click the button to the left of the home button. This will open all running apps, simply click back on the Safe Food Pro App.
- Apple Users: Double click the home button twice. This will open all running apps, simply click back on the Safe Food Pro App.
- Continue to complete the form as normal.
Once the form has been completed you can view the time the resource was first and last viewed: