Reporting in Safe Food Pro
You can use the Reports page in your desktop or tablet Web Browser to view Reports or Forms Completed by your business
The Reports page is split into four sections:
- Summary Reports are used to show a summary of your completed forms, this is where you can find the verifier summary report.
- Form Reports are used to generate individual reports for each type of form.
- Completed Forms show every single completed form in the selected date range.
- Completed Calendar provides an overview of forms completed on each day.
Click on Reports on the menu in your Safe Food Pro administrator console to find the Reports page. By default the date range is set to 'Last 7 Days', you can change this by choosing from the options on the right.
Note: If you choose the custom date range you can use the date picker to choose when the reporting period starts and ends.
Your Summary Report contains a lot of information, that will be really helpful for your Verification. The report is broken down and colour coordinated to match the MPI templates and is based on the Safe Food Pro default forms that are given to you when you set up your account.
- The same colour coded sections from the MPI Simply Safe and Suitable template
- Your business details, business layout
- All the tick box information you entered in the FCP details tab
- Required records for each section e.g Visits from pest control, fridge temperatures and staff sickness are summarised under the light blue "Starting" section
To view the report click on the Generate Report button - this can take a while to process. A report that can be emailed or printed is produced.
If your verifier wants to see more detailed reports you can direct them to the Form Reports page and search for the particular form.
Additional Summary Reports
- Shows the individual summary reports based on the completed forms e.g Incidents, Staff Sickness, Complaints, Deliveries, Staff Training.
- To view an individual record within a report click on the View icon
- You are able to Print, Email or Download an individual report. Use the refresh icon if you have altered the reporting date range.
The Form Reports section is where you can generate a report for any form completed. If you needed a report of a custom form or one that wasn't displayed on the Reports Page then you can generate it here.
- Go to Reports
- Select Forms Reports from the top of the page
- Here you can either scroll down or filter specifically to the form you are looking for
- To generate report click the Page Icon at the end
- You can now view individual forms completed in that report by clicking the View Icon. If you want to share, print or download the report, click the buttons in the top right corner
There is also a Heat Map Tool on this page, this allows you to visualise the frequency of form completion, displaying the day of form completion and how many were completed that day. This is a handy tool to spot what days you may have missed a form. There are two different types of heat maps you can view:
- Heat Map for all forms: click on the heat map icon in the top right corner of the Form Reports page to visualise all completed forms in the selected date range.
- Heat Map for individual forms: click on the heat map icon next to the specific form you want to view.
Finally, there is a number displayed next to the heat map, this shows the total number of that form completed!
The completed forms page shows you every single form that has been completed in your Safe Food Pro. You can change the date range in the top right corner or filter the forms if you want to see more/less of a range.
- Go to Reports
- Select Completed Forms from the top of the page
- Under completed forms, you will see all the forms completed during that period
- To view an individual form record click on the eye icon next to the form you want to see
Note: The forms can be filtered by type or sorted by clicking on the column headings or using the Advanced Search button
The completed calendar view provides you with an overview of the Forms completed on each day and a summary of performance against daily scheduled targets. You can use this to get a quick insight on:
- Daily Forms that have been completed
- Any other forms that have been completed that day
- Any forms left with a Blue Note
- Any forms left with a follow up action