Using Form Reports
'Form Reports' generate reports for all forms, including your custom forms
The 'Form Reports' page allows you to generate reports for any form you have completed in Safe Food Pro.
- Go to 'Reports'.
- Select 'Form Reports' from the top of the page.
- Choose your date range from 'This Month', 'Last 7 Days', 'This Week' or 'Custom'. Then scroll down to open a Form Report or use 'Filter Forms' to find the Form Report that you want to open.
- To generate a report click the Green 'Page' Icon at the end of the row.
- You can now view individual forms completed in that report by clicking the 'View' Icon at the end of each row. If you want to share, print or download the report, click the buttons in the top right corner.
You can also choose what questions you want to include in your report, you can change this by clicking the 'Show Columns' drop down and selecting the columns you want to show. E.g. I only wanted to show the temperature of the Rotisserie and who last modified the form.
Note: If you are trying to print a report that has many questions (columns) you can hide some of the columns to reduce the width of the report. You can select the fields that are of most importance and print those in the report for you or your Verifier.
Heat Map Tool
There is also a Heat Map Tool on this page. Heat Maps are a great way (especially when coming to verification time) to easily view what days you have missed filling out a form. This Heat Map allows you to visualise daily form completion, displaying how many forms were completed on each day in the selected date range. The number of forms completed each day matches the colour on the scale. There are two different heat maps you can view:
- Heat Map for all forms: click on the heat map icon in the top right corner of the Form Reports page to visualise all completed forms in the selected date range.
- Heat Map for individual forms: click on the heat map icon next to the specific form you want to view.
Finally, there is a number displayed next to the heat map, this shows the total number of that form completed!