Using Yes/No + Reason or No/Yes + Reason Answers
Need to know why someone has answered Yes or No? Then you can use the Yes/No or No/Yes + Reason Answer
You can use this Answer type by adding it to an existing form or adding it to a custom form. To do this simply:
- Login to the Administration Console (Web).
- Go to Forms.
- Either click the orange plus button to create a new form or the edit button to alter an existing form.
- Click the Question button to add a new question.
- Add the Question Text.
- Select the Yes/No + Reason or No/Yes + Reason answer type.
Yes/No + Reason:
- Cooking Test: Was this food cooked at an acceptable temperature?
- If answered no then they can explain why and what was done with it.
- Cleaning: Have the bench tops been wiped down?
- If answered no then they can explain why.
No/Yes + Reason:
- Maintenance Forms: Is any follow up required?
- If answered yes then what needs to be done can be added.
- Pest Checks: Were any pests found?
- If answered yes then they can write what was found and what they did.
This answer type acts as an Action Alert/Blue note. When a form that uses this answer type has been answered it will show up in the activity stream, all reasons will appear as a blue note and will be listed when you hover over it.
View from Activity Stream:
View from a Completed Form: