Recording Equipment Maintenance
Manage and record your Equipment Maintenance in Safe Food Pro
In this Article:
The first step to record your Equipment Maintenance is to set up your Equipment on the Admin Console. Once that is complete you can complete a maintenance form when your equipment has been maintained, this will automatically update your maintenance schedule.
Once your equipment is set up, you can use form completion to keep your Maintenance up to date. You will find an Ad Hoc form in your account called Regular Equipment Maintenance Register to do this:
- Sign in to Mobile/ Tablet Application
- Click the Green Plus Button to open Ad Hoc Forms
- Use the Ad Hoc form Regular equipment maintenance register under Maintenance
- Click What equipment has been serviced/checked/maintained? to select the related equipment
- Once the form has been completed a new "due date" will be displayed on the maintenance frequency chosen in the equipment set-up
Note: If you want to complete a maintenance form from a past date you will need to change the date at the top of the app and then fill in the Ad Hoc form from the preferred date. Click here for more info
Viewing Completed Maintenance
On the dashboard you can see items that need maintenance soon and also view the last maintenance reports. If an item is shown in red this item is overdue for maintenance. This view shows any equipment that's due for maintenance in the next 3 months.
There are 3 ways to view completed maintenance forms:
- Sign into the app, click the Menu, go to Maintenance and click the viewing icon next to the form you want to open
- Sign into the Administration Console, click 'Equipment', edit equipment by selecting the pencil icon, scroll down and select 'Show Last Maintenance Report'.
- Sign into the Administration Console, click 'Reports', then click 'Completed forms' at the top of the page, click the viewing icon next to your maintenance form.
MPI requirements: Purple (Closing) - Maintaining equipment and facilities
Equipment Maintenance Reminder Notification
If you aren't one who checks the dashboard or mobile very often, you can set up push notifications or email alerts when your Maintenance is due to be checked. These are your User Notifications.
To set these up:
- Go to Staff & Users on the Admin Console
- Click the pencil icon next to a user (this feature is only available to users - people with an email address and password)
- Scroll down to User Notifications
- Click email or push notifications for Maintenance
This will send you a notification 15 days before the maintenance is overdue.