Removing or Adding Forms from your Food Diary
Not all businesses are the same. Some businesses may be part of a bigger organisation where you may not be in control of certain things or you may want to ensure an ad hoc form is completed daily or weekly.
You can alter the forms that appear in the Diary and Ad-hoc forms list in the mobile application from the Administration Console. There are two ways to do this.
- Running the Wizard again - This is a good approach if you are missing some FCP forms that you think you should be completing:
- Login to Administration Console.
- Choose 'My Business' on the left menu and then FCP Details in the tab bar.
- Click Edit Food Rules. You can run the wizard again from here to answer the MPI questions that configure which forms you see.
- Alternatively, you can turn some forms off or reschedule them for different days of the week.
Note: This will reconfigure which forms you see on the mobile application but it will not delete or alter any forms that you have previously completed.