What does this Error Message mean?
Got a pop-up error message? Here's a breakdown of what they mean and how you can troubleshoot them!
This Error message implies that Safe Food Pro doesn't recognise your email address. This could mean that:
- You have entered the wrong email address when signing in.
- Your user has been deleted.
- Double check your spelling is correct.
- Contact your Administrator or Manager to see what email you have been set up with.
- Contact Support if you are still having issues.
This Error message implies that Safe Food Pro doesn't recognise your password. This could mean that:
- You have entered the wrong password when signing in.
- Your Password has been changed.
- Double Check your spelling is correct.
- Reset your password if you are stuck by clicking Forgot Password.
This Error message implies that you aren't connected to Wifi or internet so you can't sign in. This could mean that:
- Your Wifi has disconnected.
- You are out of coverage for Wifi/Data.
- Your Wifi/Data has been turned off on your Device.
- Test you have a connection by opening your Web Browser and seeing if you can load the pages. The best thing to try is to load a video from YouTube!
- Check your Device is connected to the Wifi.
- Check your Wifi Router, that you have a connection and your device is connected to the Wifi. If not try resetting your router and/or contacting your service provider.
This Error message implies that you have tried to access a form or area that you don't have permission for. This could mean that:
- You have tried to access a restricted Saved Form. E.g. Staff Training, Staff Sickness, Troubleshooting forms.
- You haven't been set up as an Administrator, Manager or Tablet (Manager), which means you don't have access to view these records.
- Make sure you have selected the correct user if you have Permission to access these records.
- Check that you have been set up as an Administrator, Manager or Tablet (Manager) from the Administration Console.
Still Stuck? Don't hesitate to contact email@example.com to get further help!