Creating a Quiz
A Quiz is a great way of testing whether your staff has an understanding of the training they have been given.
In this Article
Creating a quiz is similar to creating a Custom Form, however, you only have two question types to choose from.
Create a Quiz Video
Create a Quiz
- When you start a new form ensure you tick the box "This form is to used as a quiz".
Fill in the form details to give the quiz a name, description and meta-tag.
Click on the add question icon.
Type in your question.
Add a suitable prompt e.g. Choose correct answer.
You are only provided with two answer types - Yes/No or Multi-choice.
You will then be asked to choose the correct answer.
All quiz questions are set as "Required".
Completing a Quiz
A quiz can only be an Ad Hoc form, to find these forms:
- Click the Green Plus button on the App.
- Find the Quiz.
- Complete the Quiz.
- Once completed you will get your Quiz score, then revealing the correct/incorrect answers.
Viewing a Completed Quiz
You can also view the Quiz straight from the Staff Profile:
- Go to Staff.
- Click the Pencil Icon to view a Staff Member.
- You will see all the Quiz's they have completed.
- Click the eye icon to view each quiz.
Note: The score can be seen by hovering over the blue "Action note" icon. You can see which questions were answered incorrectly by viewing the form.