Receiving a Delivery
Receiving deliveries is made simple with Safe Food Pro, by logging suppliers and then filling out an automated delivery form on your tablet.
In this Article
- Adding Suppliers
- Filling out Delivery Forms
- Viewing Completed Delivery Forms
- Managing Delivery Issues
To log your deliveries you need to add your suppliers in first:
- Add one or more new suppliers by choosing 'Suppliers' from the Main menu on the Administration Console.
- Click the green plus button.
- Select either single supplier or bulk upload supplier.
- Fill out suppliers information and save.
Filling out Delivery Forms:
- Log in to your Safe Food Pro Mobile/Tablet Application.
- Your delivery form should be already be in your daily diary on your Safe Food Pro App. If not you can find it in the Ad Hoc forms under 'Receiving a Delivery'.
- Select form and fill out delivery details. When you click on 'Supplier name' you can select one of your previously entered suppliers from the drop down.
Save form once completed.
Viewing Completed Delivery Forms:
Now that you have completed your delivery forms you can view them both on the app and in your administration console.
Viewing on the App:
- Go to the Menu.
- Click 'Inwards Goods'.
- This will open up the completed delivery forms from the past 7 days. You can edit the date range by selecting the calendar icon in the top left corner.
If you need to edit past delivery forms you can select the preferred form and edit it. Don't forget to click 'Save' when you are finished!
Viewing on Administration Console:
- Log into Administration Console.
- Click 'Reports' from the Menu.
- Scroll down your reports until you see 'Deliveries Report'.
You can view each individual report by click on the view icon on the far right.
Note: You can also view completed delivery forms on the administration console by going to the 'Completed Forms' page in the reports page. This shows all of your completed forms in your Safe Food Pro.
Managing Delivery Issues
Had an issue with your Delivery? You can set up a form for returning Incoming Goods and set it up that once it's completed it automatically sends to the Supplier selected.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind when creating this form:
- Add an Instruction Text box or a couple of Section Headers with your Store Name and Address on it. That way the Supplier knows who the Form is from.
- Make sure you have required questions in this form, otherwise as soon as you save the form it will be sent to the supplier.