Receiving a Delivery
Receiving deliveries is made simple with Safe Food Pro, by logging suppliers and then filling out an automated delivery form on your tablet.
For a Quick and Easy Tutorial, Check out our Video:
Need a bit more info? Read Below!
To log your deliveries you need to add your suppliers in first:
- Add one or more new suppliers by choosing 'Suppliers' from the Main menu on the Administration Console.
- Click the green plus button.
- Select either single supplier or bulk upload supplier.
- Fill out suppliers information and save.
Note: For more help on adding suppliers click here.
Once this is completed your delivery forms should be ready to go!
Filling out Delivery Forms:
- Log in to your Safe Food Pro Mobile/Tablet Application.
- Your delivery form should be already be in your daily diary on your Safe Food Pro App. If not you can find it in the Ad Hoc forms under 'Receiving a Delivery'.
- Select form and fill out delivery details. When you click on 'Supplier name' you can select one of your previously entered suppliers from the drop down.
Save form once completed.
Viewing Completed Delivery Forms:
Now that you have completed your delivery forms you can view them both on the app and in your administration console.
Viewing on the App:
- Go to the Menu.
- Click 'Inwards Goods'.
- This will open up the completed delivery forms from the past 7 days. You can edit the date range by selecting the calendar icon in the top left corner.
If you need to edit past delivery forms you can select the preferred form and edit it. Don't forget to click 'Save' when you are finished!
Viewing on Administration Console:
- Log into Administration Console.
- Click 'Reports' from the Menu.
- Scroll down your reports until you see 'Deliveries Report'.
You can view each individual report by click on the view icon on the far right.
Note: You can also view completed delivery forms on the administration console by going to the 'Completed Forms' page in the reports page. This shows all of your completed forms in your Safe Food Pro.