Adding Suppliers from the Mobile
Add your Suppliers on the fly straight from the Mobile
In this Article
You can set up your goods & services suppliers in Safe Food Pro from the Administration Console, but if you need to add one on the fly you can do this straight from the mobile app. If you want to add Suppliers Certificates, expiry dates and/or resources you can set up your supplier quickly from the mobile then go back and add the additional resources from the Admin Console when you have time.
How to add Suppliers
- Login to the App on your Mobile or Tablet
- Click the menu icon (three lines in the top left corner)
- Click Suppliers
- Click the green plus button to add a new supplier
- Add the details as required
Make sure you fill in the required fields so you can save the supplier successfully. If you are in a rush you can add these details in then come back and finish the rest later.The required fields are:
- Company Name
- Supplier Type e.g. goods or service
Why do I add my Suppliers?
Under Simply Safe and Suitable your verifier will check records of:
- your approved supplier list and supplier assurances (certificates)
- the name and contact details of your supplier
- the type and quantity of food received
- the temperature of the food received and if it needs to be kept at a certain temperature to make sure it is safe and suitable
Safe Food Pro provides you with an ad-hoc 'Receiving a delivery' form that you can fill in from the mobile application whenever you receive a food delivery. You can also add a photograph of the delivery docket which will help if you ever need to recall food. To use this form it is important that you list your regular food suppliers in the Suppliers page.