Training in Specific Business Procedure's or Methods
Using the Ad-hoc Form "Specific training of business procedure/method"
You can train a staff member on a business procedure specific to your business or part of the Simply Safe and Suitable Food control plan. For example:
- Train your staff in a specific MPI Section. All the sections are already uploaded in your Resources, select which one you've trained your staff in (e.g. Making & Cooking) and explain in the Description how you trained your staff in this section.
- Train your staff in a new Cleaning Procedure. Add your Cleaning Procedure as a Resource, then explain how you trained them in this area.
- If your Menu changed, you can train your staff with what the New Allergens are in the Menu. Upload the new Menu as a Resource, select the resource in the form, then explain how you trained them and what allergens there are.
If it is a new procedure you may want to upload a Resource to your Resource list first.
Filling in the Form
- Log into the App
- Click the Green Plus button to access Ad Hoc Forms
- Click Specific training of business procedure/method
- Chose the staff member being trained and applicable FCP section.
- It is important in the 'Brief Description of Training' to be specific as this shows up in the report in the Administration Console (see below).
- If a Resource was used in the training. Pick it from the list. Clicking on the 'eye/view' button lets the staff member read the pdf/watch the video.
- The staff member and the person conducting the training signs the form.
Once you've trained your Staff you'll be able to see the Training Records in your Staff Training Summary: