It's important to make sure your staff understands the Food Safety requirements they need to follow each day.
To meet the MPI requirements you need to show that you have trained staff and visitors so that they can produce safe and suitable food. All staff and visitors must understand the training they are given and staff must be confident that they know exactly what to do and follow the plan to make sure safe and suitable food is produced.
The induction form covers the basics that all staff and visitors need to know to keep food safe:
- why and how to clean hands,
- why wearing clean clothing is important,
- how to report sickness
- dealing with foods that could make people sick,
- how and why cleaning and sanitising is important,
- keeping foods separate in the food preparation area (including, managing allergens, keeping raw/uncooked food away from cooked food, and managing chemicals and poisons),
The collapsible yellow panels can be edited to make them specific to your business.
Once you fill this out with your Staff Members it will show up on your Staff Training Summary Report: