Adding a Form, Resource or Suppliers to a Group
A Group Administrator can add customised Forms, group Resources and Suppliers in a similar manner to an Organisation administrator, these are then available for all your companies/sites in the Group.
A Group Administrator, under the menu item Forms, will see a list all Forms that are selected for the Group.
Only those Forms created by a Group Administrator or Master Forms (green SFP* icon) are editable. All Master forms can be copied to create a new Form for the Group.
Functionally this means:
- Super Admin master forms (SFP* forms) are made available in any Group based on the answers to the FCP wizard.
- A Group Admin can see what Forms their Group Organisations have available for use and can add to those Forms but can only edit Forms that they (or another Group Admin in the same Group) have added.
- Organisation Admin sees the Forms available in their own Organisation and can add/edit new Forms specific to their own Organisation and override/customise other Forms.
To create a customised form click on the green + button and follow the instructions for creating a custom form. When the form has been saved the icon displayed next to the form name will show as a group icon (two people) rather than the Safe Food Pro green icon.
An organisation/site in your Group cannot delete these forms, however they can schedule them to occur at a certain time and add their own questions to them.
There are some Group hierarchy rules that apply to Forms.
- A form schedule "attaches" to the Organisation or Group and does not change when altered by a higher hierarchy. This means that if you as a Group Admin sets a schedule on a form it will be used by the organisation unless they override it. If you (Group admin) then try and change the schedule again the organisation with the altered schedule will not see the change.
- If you want to alter a Group form you will need to ensure that it has not been altered by any one of your organisations/sites. If they have there will be the revert arrow next door to the form, they will need to click on this to revert the form to see your changes.
- If a Group admin changes a Safe Food Pro master form any changes by the Super User will not be seen in the Group form.
Group Resources and Suppliers
These are added in the same way as an Organisation.
The Organisation sees the Resource or Supplier listed but they have only the view icon
next to them rather than the edit/delete icon.